[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] volume rendering using CPU instead of GPU

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:58:53 EST 2011

Here is my follow-up.  The recent volren fixes in git head were not
enough to get GPU volren working on my GeForce 9400M/OSX 10.6
laptop.  I still saw the shader compiler error.

Fauze's patch to vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper_HeaderFS.glsl
seems to work for me, though.  All the GPURayCast tests pass
except for the three with shading.

  David