[vtk-developers] LONG backtrace of segfault in Geovis-TestCoincidentGeoGraphRepresentation2D on bubbles OSMesa build

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Jan 6 08:01:10 EST 2011

I checked in a fix for this stack overflow yesterday and it seems to have
fixed all the failing tests. It might even make views faster as they are not
not initializing (which internally calls render) every time you call render,
and thus not double rendering ;-)

Thanks to Utkarsh, Rob and Aashish for their advice for toward the final
fix!