[vtk-developers] Fill layered Surface

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:08:34 EST 2011

Hi Tanu,

I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but I had to go through something
very similar to create my vtkClipClosedSurface filter for VTK,
you can read about it here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Closed_Surface_Clipping

Robust triangulation is a very difficult problem.  I found that I had
to write my own clipping code and add several heuristics to the
triangulation code in order to make everything work.

  - David