[vtk-developers] Fill layered Surface

Tanu S twrkmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:08:33 EST 2011

Will,

As suggested, I tried using vtkDelaunay2D with constrained triangulation. It
does fill some of the desired regions(attachment: outputDelaunay.jpg), with
error messages (), but leaves the rest.

My current pipeline involves:
featureEdgeExtraction->vtkStripper->vtkPolyData (pts and lines from
vtkStripper)->vtkDelaunay2D (input = vtkPolyData from prev step ;  src =
vtkPolyData from prev step; tolerance =  0.001; alpha = 20.0 )...

Please advise if I should incorporate any other information or modify the
above pipeline to get the correct results.

Thank You,
TS