[vtk-developers] Fill layered Surface

Tanu S twrkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:30:31 EST 2011

Hello,

I have been trying to generate closed surface meshes for each of the
structures involved in a 3D surface model.

I am unable to close the holes between two layers of the same surface

The following pipeline doesn't seem to help in this scenario : Extracted
Poly Data -> FeatureEdge extraction -> vtkStripper -> Triangulation (using
pts and lines from the prev step)->append...

The above pipeline fills the entire area inside the outer layer. I get the
same results with the fillHolesFilter (tried different hole sizes).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
TS