[vtk-developers] Valgrind defects are zero!

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:47:09 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

It's wonderful to see all of these fixes done.  Though it hardly seems
right that the community should be relying on you for things like this...
these fixes should be done by the people that develop/accept the code.

There has to be a way to change developer habits... either through
training, altering work logistics to make it easier to allocate time for
post-merge fixes, or maybe just chasing after people with a big stick.

 - David