[vtk-developers] Removing the vtkstd headers from VTK master - using STL directly

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Dec 13 11:58:51 EST 2011

Yes, I thought I would need to do that, but not generate them at all
if remove legacy is on, and then perhaps remove them in for the 6.0
release. I can make that change, please let me know if you see any
other problems.

It isn't clear if they are part of our public API, but as we installed
them I guess they were.

Marcus