[vtk-developers] git help: 'git gerrit-push' fails with 'fatal: ref HEAD is not a symbolic ref'

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Aug 19 17:03:15 EDT 2011

Thanks to all 3 of ya!

I think I've more or less succeeded now.

It's now here:

<http://review.source.kitware.com/2527>

though I was sort of expecting it to be part of

<http://review.source.kitware.com/1717>

but maybe that's not the right expectation?  I never did a "git commit --amend" as Bill described, because I saw no such thing on the ITK wiki.  At least the one sees that it's dependant on the other...

I see how git is super powerful, but man is it a PITA to learn it. :)

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com