[vtk-developers] Google Summer of Code 2011 Introduction

Greg Long gregory.g.long at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:16:38 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My name's Greg Long and I'm an applicant to VTK for the Google Summer of
Code.  I wanted to introduce myself to the VTK mailing list.  I'm a 1st year
MS student in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Scientific
Visualization, and I'm interested in working on either the chemistry
visualization or AMR volume rendering project.  I've been doing research on
volume rendering of blood vessels in CAVE environments at CalIT2, here at UC
San Diego, under the supervision of Jurgen Schulze.  I hope to correspond
with everyone this summer!

Regards,
Greg