[vtk-developers] Google Summer of Code 2011 project

Fábio Markus Miranda fabiom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:25:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a Computer Science M.Sc. student at PUC-Rio, and researcher at
Tecgraf lab at PUC-Rio, and I'm submitting a project to the Google
Summer of Code 2011 program proposing an AMR Volumetric Rendering for
VTK.

My thesis subject is volumetric rendering of unstructured hexahedral
meshes, so that would be a great opportunity to develop something
really useful to an open source project and so similar to my thesis.

I submitted an early version of my proposal to Google-Melange, with a
description, timeline and full personal background:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/fabiom/1

A final version of my proposal will be submitted by the end of the week.

Any comment would be really helpful. :)

regards,
Fabio
--
Fábio Markus Nunes Miranda
M.Sc. Student - PUC-Rio, Department of Computer Science