[vtk-developers] Documentation Parsing

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:32:30 EDT 2011

Sometime, VTK needs to bite the bullet and use KWStyle to produce a
consistent code base. We did it for ITK and to be honest, it was not all
that difficult. I did most of the updates and I estimate it took about 1
person week during a northeast winter blast.

Once it is done, it is easy to maintain using git hooks.

Bill