[vtk-developers] interface elements

George Zagaris george.zagaris at kitware.com
Mon Apr 4 13:29:56 EDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

Perhaps a less intrusive way to achieve what you describe
(assuming that the interface elements can be represented
with what VTK currently provides) is to add a CellDataArray
to your finite element mesh which flags whether or not an
element is an interface element or not, e.g. the flag is set to
"1" if an element is an interface element and "0" otherwise.
Then, the threshold filter can be used transparently to filter
out those elements.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
George