[vtk-developers] Dashboard hasn't shown "diff" images since CMake 2.8

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Oct 19 08:44:24 EDT 2010

I think I have fixed this on the VTK side. In vtkTesting we were always
defining the Testing/Temporary directory relatively. I added code to expand
it to a full path. I see difference images on the 2.8 driven Continuous
dashboard now. We'll have to see what happens tonight.

Bill Hoffman and I tried digging into the CMake code for test handling,
suspecting that the working directory was being changed after the test was
run but before the dashboard xml was processed, but were not successful.
More investigation with a debugger will be needed to figure out what's
broken on the CMake end.