[vtk-developers] Dashboard hasn't shown "diff" images since CMake 2.8

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:05:08 EDT 2010

Also interesting, I looked at cherry.hooperlab on the dashboard, and
found one test that is finding the diff images:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=69308655&build=752172

But the spiderplot test, strangely enough, isn't:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=69308021&build=752172

So ctest-2.8 might just be finicky about some of VTK's cmake scripts.

  David