[vtk-developers] Dashboard hasn't shown "diff" images since CMake 2.8

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Oct 18 09:58:05 EDT 2010

Very interesting,

I just reproduced this on my machine using two experimental dashboards, just
switching between 2.6.4 and 2.8.2 as the driving ctest.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=VTK&date=2010-10-16#Experimental

2.8.2
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=750970

<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=750970>2.6.4