[vtk-developers] ANN: All VTK commits through the topic stage

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Oct 14 10:28:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:48 AM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do the topics branches get tested and posted to a dashboard? This
> would be extremely helpful - this way when a topic is merged to master
> it is already basically guaranteed working.
>
> Not yet, this is an area we are looking into along with the use of a next
branch, where changes can be merged, tested, and then merged to master once
they test out well there. As I said in my first email, there are a few
issues we need to work out before we begin using next. I will make an
announcement here once next is available for use and the dashboard
infrastructure has been setup.

Thanks,

Marcus