[vtk-developers] ANN: All VTK commits through the topic stage

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Oct 14 10:25:59 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell <
marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> As previously announced on September 23, the VTK topic stage is available
> merge in topic branches. From Thursday October 14 all commits to VTK will
> need
> to be made through the topic stage, and direct pushes to the VTK repository
> will be disabled.

As previously announced, direct pushes to VTK will be disabled today. I have
added a new page to the VTK wiki,

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git/Simple

This guides you through using some simple utility scripts to set up push
URLs, topic stage, useful Git aliases and optionally Gerrit for code review
(more details soon). This page is intended to provide a minimal set of
instructions to get you up and running. Please feel free to edit the page,
or provide feedback here.

Thanks,

Marcus