[vtk-developers] Charts API: Color by LUT

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Nov 4 14:12:24 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

Back in August someone brought up the issue of coloring points in a plot (e.g. scatter) according to the values in another array. I've never done any OpenGL programming, but I think I see how it can be done efficiently. Before I start playing around with it, though, I wanted to check whether this is something you guys are already implementing for near-term deployment? (I'm going to need it soon for a project.)

Talk to you later,
-Eric