[vtk-developers] Ensight readers

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri May 7 12:43:22 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

We have updated versions of the ones in Servers/Filters also. Hua or
Zhanping can tell us if they were pushed to git (or when they will be
pushed).

The ones in Servers/Filters will move to VTK soon to take the replace
of the previous versions. They were updated versions that can read
EnSight files in parallel (thanks for folks at CEA and EDF).

-berk