[vtk-developers] VTK_USE_QT and VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT problem

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:53:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Since I'm using 5.5 version ( CVS HEAD ) I'm posting this here.
When I configure I turn VTK_USE_QT on. Compilation occurs, but the
libQVTK and others aren't compiled/installed UNTIL I turn on
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT advanced option.
If I set VTK_USE_QT aren't not implicit that's I want to build the
GUI_SUPPORT? In 5.4 the Qt options will be available only after turn
on VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT. Since VTK_USE_QT are not marked as advanced, I
think a good solution are turn on VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT automatically
when VTK_USE_QT are turned on.

Regards,

Wagner Sales