[vtk-developers] VTK moving to Git

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Mar 22 12:47:42 EDT 2010

I haven't had any problems with msysgit in a pure git environment on Windows
(even when using ssh keys!). The only thing that hasn't worked for me, on
Windows, is exporting to other version control systems through git. Granted
the last time I tried this was 3-4 months ago and I haven't tried it with
the latest version of msysgit.