[vtk-developers] ANN: Merging in updated wrapping branch into VTK master tomorrow

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Jun 15 14:44:00 EDT 2010

Thanks to David Gobbi for patching up ParaView's client server wrapper. I
will be merging in the VTK wrapping branch tomorrow. Brad has agreed to make
a real merge commit, but the branch I have locally is rebased on master's
HEAD from today with one commit removed.

I would really appreciate it if you delayed committing any new features in
VTK master tomorrow (Wednesday, June 16), if possible, so that we can check
for any regressions caused by this branch in relative isolation. ParaView's
client server wrapping will compile against the current VTK as well as the
VTK in the wrapping branch, and passes all of the regression tests it passed
previously on the systems we tested on, but a full nightly will yield much
better coverage.

Thanks,

Marcus
--