[vtk-developers] Is anyone actually building VTK with Tk 8.6 Cocoa on OS X 10.6???

Wed Jun 9 16:35:21 EDT 2010

Subject line says it all. The basic problem is that I can't figure out
how to build Tk 64-bit on OSX, without X11 and with Cocoa.

This is not a VTK problem per se, but it's impossible to build VTK
64-bit with Tk support without X11, except by using Cocoa. Tk 8.6b1 is
supposed to support a Cocoa build, but I can't for the life of me
figure out how to configure it to make it happen.