[vtk-developers] VTK Code Style Templates

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jul 16 17:39:04 EDT 2010

If you send it to me I will see about getting it on the wiki somewhere. I
use Qt Creator 2, and our very own Jeff Baumes had a patch accepted and
integrated to do the VTK style indentation (including the braces).

I am on my way out, but will see about integrating a few notes on there for
newer editors/alternatives.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.