[vtk-developers] VTK Code Style Templates

Robert A. Kerr rakerr at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 16 17:33:36 EDT 2010

Okay, well, since I don't have access to the wiki, I'll have to depend
on someone else to do that for me.

So, someone with access to, and editing privileges for, the wiki for
this type of stuff let me know, and I'll send you the profile for eclipse?

Thanks

-bob

On 07/16/2010 03:28 PM, Robert A. Kerr wrote:
> I've generated an eclipse template that I think does a pretty good job.
> I'll try to remember to put it in the wiki.
>
> On 07/16/2010 10:10 AM, Daniel Haehn wrote:
>
>> Hello VTK Devs,
>>
>> does anyone have VTK code style templates for auto-formating code with VIM and/or Eclipse?
>>
>> Would be very useful!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Daniel
>>
>> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

-bob

Do you know why aardvarks are so healthy?  'cause they're full of
anty bodies.
*      Robert Kerr, Titan Informatics Toolkit Development Team       *
*      rakerr at sandia.gov          |    PO Box 5800,  MS 1323         *
*      Phone: (505) 844-8606      |    Sandia National Labs          *
*       Fax: (505) 284-2518       |  Albuquerque, NM 87185-1323      *