[vtk-developers] Request: turn off BTX/ETX in some dashboad builds

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:25:18 EDT 2010

It would be great if this idea was expanded upon to provide other
wrapper hints via doxygen.  The wrapping hints file is a very ugly
thing, and it would be nice if the @return statement could provide the
hint about how many returned values there are.

For introspection, if there was some VTK code that could read a string
containing a doxygen comment and then provide contract information
that could be used by the wrappers and the tests, that would be
incredibly useful.

   David