[vtk-developers] Request: turn off BTX/ETX in some dashboad builds

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jul 9 11:03:39 EDT 2010

If next was already a reality, that would be a great place to put this
change for a night and see what happens, letting everyone continue using
master with minimal disruption ;-) I have a dashboard running (looks good so
far), it would be great to get wider testing on this change. Until it can
handle ParaView and Titan I would rather not flip the switch in master
though.

Marcus