[vtk-developers] Fwd: multiple vtkContourWidgets in a single vtkIMageActor

Prathamesh Kulkarni prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:16:32 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prathamesh Kulkarni <prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: multiple vtkContourWidgets in a single vtkIMageActor
To: vtkusers at vtk.org

Could someone please point me to the right direction?

I am able to initialize multiple contour widgets on my image, however,
I want to use only a single contour_callback. Currently, I am not able
to let the callback determine its caller contour_representation
automatically!

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prathamesh