[vtk-developers] vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter seems wrong, and also not compatable with vtkContourFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:36:10 EST 2010

I don't think there is a vtk filter that will do what you want.
BandedPolyData uses a different algorithm than the contour filters.

However, I think the same affect can be achieved with mulitple
ClipPolyData's. I'll see if I can come up with an example to
illustrate this.

Maybe over the weeked,

Bill