[vtk-developers] vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter seems wrong, and also not compatable with vtkContourFilter

Junjie Cao jjcao1231 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:22:08 EST 2010

Dear Bill and vtk-developers,

Thanks for your reply. vtkQuad works better.

But in fact I've a bigger and smoother data and the output of
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter seems bad.
While I need the effect of Banded Contour not only some contour curves.

Is there some filter for this? Or Is there any development plan to correct
this?
Or I've to use discrete color to display the scalars on the grid directly?

Best wishes,
JJCAO