[vtk-developers] Changes to vtkPlane broke build

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jan 7 14:43:26 EST 2010

I never understood linkers well so I can't explain why the dashboard
didn't fail. You'd think that the Windows dll wouldn't link because it
doesn't have access to vtkDataSet symbols. The ParaView dashboard
demonstrates the problem nicely:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=509383

That's how I found out.

-berk