[vtk-developers] Examples/Medical3 crash help

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Jan 5 13:21:50 EST 2010

On 1/1/10 2:22 PM, Dave Partyka said:

>Those macs (Krondor, Midworld) don't use mesa but instead have really cruddy
>ati hardware/drivers. I constantly end up disabling tests on those machines
>as a result :-/.

Those are both G5s, right?  Last I knew, they were running 10.3 or
10.4.  So one option would be to update them to 10.5 which has newer
drivers.  Of course, if you want to test those old OSes, then you're
stuck.  You might still run 'software update' from the Apple menu
though, to make sure you have the newest minor version of the OS.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com