[vtk-developers] vtkImageData::FindCell patch

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:46:14 EST 2010

I've pushed the image data FindCell patch, along with an exhaustive test.
 I've also added a small tolerance to ComputeStructuredCoordinates() for 2D
image data.  This means that you no longer have to be exactly within the
plane of a 2D image in order for ComputeStructuredCoordinates() to succeed,
you can be up to 1e-6 pixels off the plane.

Tolerance is still ignored by the FindCell methods of vtkRectilinearGrid,
vtkUniformGrid, and vtkCellLocator.  I don't think there have been any bug
reports related to these, though.

  David