[vtk-developers] Generated doc for wrapper interfaces

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:51:54 EST 2010

Hi Jim,

The python helper classes have inline documentation that can be viewed with
python's help() command.  The python and tcl wrappers both include
documentation from all the VTK C++ headers, as well.

For Java, the first step would be to add javadoc comments to vtkPanel and
vtkCanvas.  This could be done by anyone.  The second step would be to
change the cmake files so that they use the javadoc tools to convert the
comments to html.

  David