[vtk-developers] Rendering scalar data with NaNs

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 23 19:31:27 EDT 2010

Alan,

As I recall, in your case you were using the ParaView plot over line filter, which internally uses a probe filter with a line source, and then running the results through an integration filter.  These changes do not touch any of those classes and should therefore have no effect.  These changes only effect the classes that convert scalars to colors for rendering.

-Ken