[vtk-developers] Testing guidelines

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sat Aug 21 16:22:51 EDT 2010

Stick with the Test prefix, and move ones we come across to conform seems
like the right way to go then. I had inferred that this was already VTK
convention for tests when I began adding them.

David is right that writing this stuff down somewhere central helps new and
old developers alike, as well as contributors from the wider community.

Thanks,

Marcus