[vtk-developers] vtkArray ArraySlice/vtkMyStorageArray etc

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Aug 10 06:51:19 EDT 2010

In the contect of coprocessing in paraview, where an array (5D) in fortran of Nx3x{x,y,z} vector fields are stored in fortran as
{N,3,x,y,z} - are there any clever adaptor classes that I can make use of to create a vtk/Double/Float/Array lookalike which will use the values from the fortran data without copying into a new vtkDataArray.

I've been browsing the new vtkArray classes but I'm not certain if what I want to do is quite doable.

Anyone tried this?

thanks

JB

--