[vtk-developers] Point id translation missing for polyhedral cells in vtkAppendFilter

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Tue Aug 10 02:47:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

Point ID translation needed for insertion of polyhedral cells is
missing in vtkAppendFilter. Of the two InsertNextCell() calls that
involve polyhedral cells, I was able to fix only one as attached. It
would be better if another InsertNextCell() call at line 259 that is
used for datasets taht have vtkGhostLevels is fixed as well by someone
else, because I don't have a dataset with vtkGhostLevels.

Thanks,
Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN