[vtk-developers] 2D DrawImage() API

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Aug 4 13:45:41 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

Sorry, this slipped a little longer than it should have. I have pushed a
commit today adding image scaling to the API. I retained the original
function signature, and added a new one where a scale can be applied
(commit 6e5f596). Let me know if this does not satisfy your requirements for
some reason.

Thanks,

Marcus