[vtk-developers] 2D DrawImage() API

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Aug 4 14:46:21 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

Thanks a lot for getting around to that -- I appreciate it. (I seem to be having another problem that's keeping me from testing your new commit, but I'll let you know if I have any problems with it. From the diff it looks like it will work well for me.)

Now I think the only outstanding issue that keeps me from using the master branch is this little issue with vtkChartXY.cxx

http://vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=10806

If you could take a look at it sometime it would be wonderful.

Thanks again,
-Eric