[vtk-developers] PCoords rectangles slow in Python w/lots of axes

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Apr 27 14:29:10 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

I don't know if there was just something weird going on that day, or if something has changed, but I'm not having trouble with this any more. (I'm playing now with a slightly modified version of the PC chart and plot, but I don't think the small changes I made impacted the performance.)

Sorry for the noise,
-Eric