[vtk-developers] New header file Wrapping/vtkParseType.h

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:23:46 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I've made a header file called vtkParseType.h that defines all of the
type constants used by vtkParse.  The type constants are as follows:

#define VTK_PARSE_FLOAT               0x01
#define VTK_PARSE_VOID                0x02
#define VTK_PARSE_CHAR                0x03
#define VTK_PARSE_UNSIGNED_CHAR       0x13

etcetera.  I've also modified vtkWrapPython.c to use these constants.
Any objections if I drop this new header file into VTK/Wrapping?

   David