[vtk-developers] Track (old) VTKEdge buglist

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Tue Apr 13 11:38:56 EDT 2010

Hello Wagner,

Yes, the VTKEdge bugs related to the GPU ray cast mapper are tracked inside VTK.
However, any new bug related to the GPU ray cast mapper should be
registered in the VTK category not in the VTKEdge category.

Bugs 0008548 and 0008549 might have a fix soon. (I said "might")
Bug 0008713 has a workaround already committed.

Regards.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Wagner Sales <wsales at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since VTKEdge volume mapper are migrated to VTK and VTK release
> schedule 5.6 are coming, where are the VTKEdge bugs? Are tracked
> inside VTK bug tracker?
> In other words, I can see some bugs on
> http://www.vtkedge.org/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php, but I don't know
> where this bugs will be tracked and if are planned to be solved in
> this VTK release.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wagner Sales

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive