[vtk-developers] Parallel coordinates chart looking nice

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Apr 2 14:52:48 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

> Berk is very eager for me to
> get the parallel coordinates into ParaView, with selection linking.

I knew there was a reason I liked that guy -- he's got his priorities straight. :)

> I have
> some changes I am almost ready to push, just working out a few more kinks. So
> I am hopeful that you will also find this work useful once I push it.

That would be great. I can try to keep my eye on CVS, but if you let me know when you've pushed your changes I'd love to try them out.

I have this interesting project I'm working on that needs a tree/icicle view, charts, parallel coordinates and various image data displays with a chain of dependencies between pairs of these views. Right now I'm just working out how I can do the individual pieces, but I'm hoping to start stringing them together soon.

Have a good weekend,
-Eric