[vtk-developers] contributing a Bezier curve

Prashanth Udupa prashanth.udupa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:38:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have a vtkBezierSurfaceSource algorithm written for VTK Designer.
Take a look at the "How to construct Bezeir Surfaces using VTK
Designer 2" PDF file downloadable from here:
http://www.vcreatelogic.com/resources/downloads/

The source code for the algorithm can be checked out as a part of VTK Designer.
https://svn2.hosted-projects.com/vcreatelogic/VTKDesigner2

More specifically from here
https://svn2.hosted-projects.com/vcreatelogic/VTKDesigner2/Components/VTKSystem/VCLClasses

Username and password for readonly access is anonymous.

If you like the implementation, I would encourage (and also feel happy
if) you to polish it and offer the class to VTK.

Thanks,
Prashanth