[vtk-developers] contributing a Bezier curve

Bartosz Wiklak bwiklak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:33:03 EDT 2009

Hi,
I would like to add a Bézier curve interpolation into vtk, I don't
know where to add it: vtkSpline represents 1D parametric spline - I
think that it would be better to interpolate 3D spline at the
begining. Also when I look into vtkParametricSpline I see some ugly
code written to add 3D points into 1D splines at parametric position t
-  user of the code and Bézier spline intepolation does not require to
have points given in parametric position.

Maybe I should instantiate vtkParametricFunction? - but this will
course cardinal spline and kochanek spline be some different being
than Bézier spline.

How do you think?

Bartek