[vtk-developers] Overview Question (Again)

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Oct 19 14:35:35 EDT 2009

Jerry,

When reading in the files, set Field Delimiter Characters to ", "
(that's a comma and a space), and set Merge Consecutive Delimiters to
1.

The issue is how the CSV reader deals with combinations of spaces and
quotes. In the line

> "Jerry", 0, "Cse", 3

the "Cse" is parsed as " Cse" (with a space), since there is a space
between the comma and beginning quote. An alternate solution is to
remove the spaces after commas in your edge file.

Jeff