[vtk-developers] vtkPLYReader patch to allow points only

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Sun Oct 18 22:29:42 EDT 2009

On 10/18/09 11:45 AM, David Doria said:

>Sean, thanks for taking a look. I ran an experimental dashboard
>submission and everything passed.

Great.  Can you file a bug with your patch?  Feel free to assign it to
me.  I'll try it in my working copy in the coming weeks.

>The cross-post to the users list was because it seemed reasonable to
>let users know about the new file if they want to use it. This is
>something that the IJ type article submission that automatically sends
>an email to everyone letting them know about new functionality would
>be great for.

The problem with cross posting is that not everyone is on both lists.
So you risk getting two different threads of replies on two different
lists.  That's not pleasant when it happens.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com