[vtk-developers] vtkPLYReader patch to allow points only

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:45:32 EDT 2009

> Looks like a pretty simple patch.  Do all the tests still pass?  Adding
> new tests with your sample files would be great too.
>
> PS: please don't cross post to both vtk lists.

> Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com

Sean, thanks for taking a look. I ran an experimental dashboard
submission and everything passed.

The cross-post to the users list was because it seemed reasonable to
let users know about the new file if they want to use it. This is
something that the IJ type article submission that automatically sends
an email to everyone letting them know about new functionality would
be great for.

Thanks,

David