[vtk-developers] Fwd: vtkOFFReader / VTK archive system

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Sat Oct 17 13:46:39 EDT 2009

I think a combination of the first two options could
be a good vehicle.  As for journal submissions, I
envision submitting an optional write-up or sample screen
captures of how the contributer makes use of their
class.  I think maintenance and support by the development
community would be beneficial. AFAIK CDash makes
provision for the third option already.

Dean Inglis
www.camris.ca